In case you didn’t know SportNation are going all out for the Cheltenham Festival with their boldest offer yet, of a £15k Guarantee, with a promise to lay any horse, in any race to lose at least £15,000 during the meeting. The offer has been live now for several days, covering all ante-post markets, as well as early morning and live prices on the day.
Lalor was seen as their biggest liability for the firm a few days ago, but with some strong betting over the weekend, a certain Buveur D’Air has become a major concern for the bookmaker, with a duo of Lalor / Buveur D’Air victories, likely to see some very sad faces at the SportNation offices!
A SportNation.Bet spokesman said:
“It has been one-way traffic for Buveur D’Air over the weekend and we’re now looking at the biggest Festival pay out we’ve ever known should he oblige. Punters have made their mind up and incredibly as it stands we’ll be going into the race with a huge cheer for favourite Apple’s Jade.”
“Elsewhere Friend Or Foe has crept into contention as the most expensive handicapper of the week while Posh Trish is only going in one direction in the Mares’ Novices. As for the specials, the money over the weekend suggests we’ll be seeing more maroon than green and gold in the winner’s enclosure.”
Check out a few of the market movers for the Cheltenham Festival below:
· Buveur D’Air now firm’s biggest ante-post Festival loser in history at 9/4 after being the best-backed horse over the weekend.
· Top Notch is also proving popular in the Ryanair, in to 15/2 from 9/1.
· Posh Trish another market mover, now 9/2 from 6/1 in the Mares’ Novices Hurdle.
· Friend or Foe well backed in the Fred Winter, cut to 13/2 (from 8/1)
· Gigginstown (6/4) backed to pip JP McManus (1/2) to top owner honours in two way market.
Simply register with SportNation and deposit an amount between £10 – £50 to receive a matched deposit bonus to the same value, paid as free bets. Amounts subject to 7x turnover.
18+, T&C’s apply