Having won a Group One at Woodbine for Botti last year, she was transferred to Bill Mott for the Breeders’ Cup, where she performed with credit.
However, her owners Team Valor sent her back to Botti earlier this year and she finished fourth, beaten just half a length, in the French 1000 Guineas last time out.
Botti said: “We’ll make a decision in the next few days on whether she runs at Ascot or whether she runs in the Belmont Oaks (July 7).
“They are probably too close together to do both and I’ll say we’ll make a decision before the weekend.
“She’s very well and in good form. The Coronation looks a very good race with all the Guineas winners there but if it’s fast ground she’ll be happy and would run well in it.”
He added: “If she goes to the Belmont Oaks she’ll probably be second favourite in a race that is worth half a million dollars.
“At the moment the owners are 50-50, some say they want to run at Royal Ascot while others prefer to go for the big pot at Belmont.
“We’ve trained her for Ascot, I could not be happier with her and she’s come on for the run in France.”