Today's Beverley Tips, Racecards And Results
Beverley Tips and Today’s Races
For all the best tips for Beverley, make sure to check out our free through-the-card tips, as well as our top tips section, which includes our NAP of the day.
Our racecards are also available for every meeting each day, including the race days at Beverley. The racecards provide key information, including which stall the horses are drawn in, their form, who their trainer is and which jockey is riding etc.
Beverley Race Results
You can also check out all the latest results from previous meetings at Beverley. Looking at previous results can prove informative, for example you might find that a certain jockey has an excellent recent record when riding at Beverley this year.
Situated within walking distance of the historic market town, Beverley is a small, friendly track that proves very popular with the locals. A tough, right-handed circuit with an uphill climb to the finish of three furlongs, the course often finds out those with insufficient stamina levels. The five-furlong races often attract several decent juveniles that go on to prove themselves at a far higher level later in the season. With good facilities and a buzzing atmosphere, Beverley's three evening meetings are particularly well attended.
Dining, Hospitality & Facilities
For a finer, premium experience there are multiple hospitality options available at Beverley. These include The Attraction Restaurant, Paddock Club and the Dine & View. The latter is only available through a third-party agent (Racecourse Hospitality).
For those wishing to have a more private dining experience, there is the option of the Private Boxes. All guests will receive hospitality badges which allow them access to the whole racecourse, and each box includes a giant flat screen TV to enjoy the racing in the comfort of your box.
There are two ticket options available at Beverley racecourse:
- Course Enclosure. Set in the centre of the racecourse, putting you right in the heart of the action. Relaxed atmosphere with the option of driving your car close up to the track to enjoy a picnic.
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure. The largest and liveliest atmosphere at the course. Offers access to the paddock, as well as a range of bars and eateries. Other facilities available include the Paddock Bar, the Rapid Lad Bar, and the Touch Above Bar, which features a Whitby fish and chip shop.
- Premier Enclosure. The premium enclosure option for racegoers. Offering first class facilities, excellent choice of dining options and the best vantage point to watch the racing. This enclosure gives you exclusive access to the smartest bars and terraces.
The Effect of the Draw
You have got to be drawn high on fast ground, both over 5f and on the round course, up to 1m100yds. On soft ground, everything changes and low numbers are favoured. Over fast ground, concentrate on the top four stalls over 5f, the top six stalls over 7f100yds and 1m100yds. On softer ground, look at the bottom four stalls over 5f in races with 10+ runners.
Contact and Location
Beverley Racecourse, York Rd, Beverley, North Humberside HU17 8QZ. United Kingdom.
Official Website: http://www.beverley-racecourse.co.uk/
- Leven & Brandesburton Taxis (0.7 miles away)
Tel: +44 33 3123 5454
- Beverley Westholme Cars (1.2 miles away)
Tel: +44 1482 887227
- Westholme Cars Taxis (1.8 miles away)
Tel: +44 1482 888999
Places to Stay
- Cross Keys Hotel (0.8 miles away)
8 Lairgate, Beverley HU17 8EE, UK
Tel: +44 1482 882573
- Best Western Lairgate Hotel (0.8 miles away)
30-34 Lairgate, Beverley HU17 8EP, UK
Tel: +44 1482 882141
- beverley market (0.9 miles away)
Saturday Market, Beverley HU17 7AA, UK
Tel: +44 1482 872794
Places to Eat
- The Westwood Restaurant (0.5 miles away)
New Walk, Beverley HU17 7AE, UK
Tel: +44 1482 881999
- Pizza Express Restaurants (0.7 miles away)
37 North Bar Within, Beverley HU17 8DB, UK
Tel: +44 1482 679105
- Cafe Velo (0.7 miles away)
21 N Bar Within, Beverley HU17 8DB, UK
Tel: +44 1482 679270