Rhino Bet Cheltenham Offers For New & Existing Customers
With an eye on the 2024 Cheltenham Festival, we look at the Rhino Bet Cheltenham offer for new customers and other promos they have for the big meeting. There is a stack of thrilling Cheltenham Festival 2024 betting to come, and having betting offers can help to boost the experience.
The initial Rhino Bet sign-up offer is a bet £30 get £5 deal, and after that, there is plenty of other racing offers for existing customers to enjoy, like extra places, best odds guaranteed and more.
The Rhino Bet website looks great and is a user-friendly platform with plenty of horse racing coverage. Here are some of the top Rhino Bet Cheltenham promotions to help you pick extra value for this year’s Festival.
How to Claim the Rhino Bet Cheltenham Sign-Up Offer
The Rhino Bet Cheltenham sign-up offer is bet £30 and get £5. There is a Rhino Bet promo code Cheltenham 2024, which is b30g5, and it’s required to activate the promotion.
Then it’s a matter of making a qualifying deposit and first bet on the account. Here is how the Rhino Bet Cheltenham offer works:
Visit Rhino Bet – Follow any link from this page to visit the Rhino Bet site to claim the first of the Rhino Bet Cheltenham Festival offers. That will get you directly to the sign-up page.
Rhino Bet Promo Code Cheltenham – If it is not already populated in the promo code box at sign-up, enter the promo code b30g5.
Complete Registration – Complete the short registration process at Rhino Bet. That will include setting up account credentials like email and password, and personal details for security.
Make A Deposit – A minimum deposit of £30 has to be made on the new account to qualify for the Rhino Bet sign-up offer Cheltenham 2024.
Place A Qualifying Bet – Browse around the Rhino Bet sportsbook to find a selection that you want to add to your slip. The minimum odds of the qualifying bet are Evens (2), and a minimum stake of £30 must be used.
Receive Bonus – When the qualifying bet settles, receive £5 back in free bets. The free bet will expire seven days after being credited and appear in your bet slip.
Rhino Bet Cheltenham Offers Terms & Conditions
Read the full terms and conditions for Rhino Bet Cheltenham festival offers to ensure that everything is fully understood about claiming it. Here are some key T&Cs of the Rhino Bet sign-up offer to watch for.
- 18+, New Customers Only and must be residents of the UK/Ire.
- Sign up using the code ‘b30g5‘ and make a minimum deposit of £30.
- Place a minimum £30 bet on any selection at minimum odds of evens (2) and receive a £5 free bet upon bet settlement.
- Only customers signing up through a recognized affiliate partner will be eligible for this promotion.
- The promotional period is 15:00 on 28/12/22 and is an ongoing promotion.
- Qualifying bets must be placed in the promotional period.
- Cashed Out or void bets do not quality.
- The free bet is available once.
- Each-way bets must have minimum £60 stake to qualify.
- Build-a-Bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Bets taken with SP will not qualify for this promotion.
- If your first bet fails to reach the criteria, then you will not receive the free bet.
- Free bets will be credited instantly upon first qualifying bet settlement.
- If you have not received the free bet by the time started, please contact [email protected].
- Customers who have been restricted from bonuses can’t qualify for this promotion.
- RhinoBet reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any promotion to any customer or group of customers at any time, at their own reasonable discretion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Rhino promotion.
- Free bets are awarded as free bet credits.
- Free bet credits will be subject to an expiry period of 7 days from date of issue.
- Once issued, your free bet credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- This promotion is available once per household/valid email address/IP address.
- Subsequent withdrawal of returns from any bets placed (included bets placed with free bet credits) will require customers to provide documentation that verifies their identity.
- Free bet credits are non-withdrawable, and any free bet credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Any returns from free bet credits placed will be added to your withdrawable balance.
- Free bet credits can be redeemed against any single or each-way market and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Rhino reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this promotion from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal risk policies at its reasonable discretion.
- Rhino’s Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion, which can be found here.
See the Rhino Bet Cheltenham Sign Up offer page for full terms and conditions.
Tips to Maximise Your Winnings with Rhino Bet During The Cheltenham Festival
The Cheltenham Festival is one of the most highly anticipated weeks of the horse racing calendar. It pulls in a massive appeal when activity at online betting sites gets a big spike. With ante-post odds posted well ahead of the Festival, punters can start putting things together early.
Then come the Festival, and it’s time to snap up deals like Rhino Bet Cheltenham specials that can help push value along in your betting. For your Cheltenham Festival betting with Rhino Bet, here are some helpful tips provided by our experts:
Horse racing form: Don’t get swept up in the hype and place Cheltenham Festival bets blindly. Sit down and research the form to strengthen your picks. There are a lot of easily-accessible stats for horse racing, so dig through areas like form, jockey and horse pairings, past performances at the course and trending trainers. Rhino Bet provides some horse racing form in their cards.
Follow the odds: The Rhino Bet odds can be found on every race at the Cheltenham Festival. The ante-post has been up for a while, and those odds will naturally change the closer it gets to the day of action. Track the odds of particular selections to see where the market support is going because it can indicate responses to news or updates in recent form.
Don’t overload on races: Each day of the Cheltenham Festival has seven races, but there’s no need to bet on every single one. Don’t overload yourself with feeling like you must research and bet on every race. Betting may go smoother by doing more focused studies on only a handful of races.
Hit the each-way option: Each-way betting is hugely popular in horse racing betting, and it is a great approach to take. For example, many Cheltenham Festival races have big fields that can become highly unpredictable. Each-way bets at Rhino Bet in horse racing give a little extra coverage on a selection.
Rhino Bet Cheltenham offers: Rhino Bet Cheltenham free bets and other offers like Best Odds Guaranteed can add up to extra value for Cheltenham Festival. Consistently check for new Rhino Bet Cheltenham promotions that align with your racing betting plans.
Set a budget: Perhaps most importantly, to safely enjoy the Cheltenham Festival betting experience at Rhino Bet, set a bankroll for the Festival and stick to it. Only bet with what you can afford, so have a plan to avoid emotional and unplanned bets.
Rhino Bet Cheltenham Festival Odds
The Cheltenham Festival has 28 races, some of which are big feature races like the Champion Hurdle, the Stayers’ Hurdle and the biggest of all, the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Rhino Bets Cheltenham Festival odds are available on every single race.
The bookmaker is good for competitive horse racing odds. Within the Rhino Bets racecards, punters can see the price history of each of the runners, making tracking odds very easy. The Rhino Bet racecards are presented well and are easy to read.
This is where a Best Odds Guaranteed offer can help tremendously for Cheltenham betting. If your selection wins at a larger price than what you backed them at on the day, you’ll get paid at the bigger SP with the coverage.
Rhino Bets Cheltenham Festival Betting Markets
There is a good variety of Cheltenham Festival betting markets at Rhino Bet. There is a main Win/Each Way tab in the racecards, or you can quickly switch over to the next tab for Forecast/Tricast options.
But much more can be done with the Rhino Bets Cheltenham Festival betting. For example, adding different selections to your slip will allow you to create multiples like Doubles and Trebles, bigger bets like accumulators and full cover wagers like Lucky 15s.
Look for Cheltenham Festival markets covered by Non-Runner No Bet coverage – that returns your stake if your selection doesn’t run.
Rhino Bet Cheltenham Festival Bet Types
Further Rhino Bet Cheltenham variety can be found in the types of betting options you can pick up. It’s worth exploring the different markets and bet types because sometimes the horse racing markets don’t go the way you want.
Sometimes punters like to step away from the individual race focus to look at bigger Cheltenham Festival bet options. Here are some of the best alternative Cheltenham Festival bet types to consider:
Jockey Bets – Who the leading jockey at the Cheltenham Festival will be is a popular alternative market. Last year it was Paul Townend, thanks to his partnership with trainer Willie Mullins that took the title.
Trainer Bets – At the 2022 Cheltenham Festival, trainer Willie Mullins created history by recording 10 winners. He’s the most successful Cheltenham trainer of all time – can anyone knock him off his perch in 2024?
Battle for the Prestbury Cup – This is a duel between the home-based British trainers and their Irish counterparts. Select which is going to produce more winners across the entire Festival.
Horse – You can go beyond picking out just the winner of a race when it comes to horses. It’s possible to find options like winning distance, forecasts, and reverse forecasts.
To Win Without X – For races with a solid favourite, the To Win Without X market (X being a named horse) can provide better odds options.
Spreads on Winners – Find options on spreads like 15-18 on how many of the winning horses at the Festival will come from Irish or British trainers.
Use the Rhino Bet sign-up offer Cheltenham 2024 to set up the account and get into all the great horse racing options for this year’s Festival betting.
Cheltenham Offers From The Best Bookmakers
Apart from Rhino Bet, these are the bookmakers with the best Cheltenham Festival Offers;